Once upon a time, I was lost, insecure, and miserable, with my past trauma constantly surfacing. I was a lonely, burnt-out, bad karma attractor, trying to scale my family business and pretending to be “living the life” by traveling as far as possible. In reality, I only fueled my mind with distractions to escape the present I disliked.
In five years, I went from an exhausted, toxic, over-burnt, lonely, insecure 20-something to the creator of the life I’ve dreamed and pursued.
- I figured out how to grow with the person I wanted the most instead of pushing him away into toxic co-dependency.
- I learned how to experience the world while fully embracing my present and thoughts, so instead of empty selfies around the world, I started sharing parts of my soul, all reflected in my writing.
- My articles were featured in major publications when companies and individuals started to notice and ask for advice.
- I embraced my feminine side, cultivated my spirituality and learned how to nurture the connections I valued.
- I finally launched and scaled this website, which led to more connections and free time at the end of the day to enjoy my reality as a location-freedom, independent business owner.
- I became a mother, which taught me how to set priorities while giving all of myself without second thoughts.
Now, I’m certified to help people create a strategy and achieve every goal or dream they desire.